Things to do in Indy

Absolutely. It's a really fine art museum set in a beautiful park NW of downtown. When I was there a couple of years ago it was donations only, but they've unfortunately implemented a standard paid admission. Still worth it, if you like your art in forms other than performing.

What about the Eiteljorg Museum?

(more walkable from where I'm staying downtown)

What about the Eiteljorg Museum?

(more walkable from where I'm staying downtown)

If you have any interest in western and/or native American culture, it's a must-see when in Indy. I'd say it leans more towards art than history, but it is worth a visit no matter what your tastes are.

I was in Indy in 2011, 2012, 2013. We walked the city, canals and park. Saw where you could rent paddle boats and SegWays/bicycles.

Half of the Eiteljorg Museum was art of native Americans, not by native Americans. We enjoyed the State Museum and Zoo more.

Shapiros Deli is worth seeking out. For cheap eats, there is the food court in the Circle Centre Mall. You can eat in the attached Atrium for lunch and maybe catch a live performance if something is scheduled.

Steak and Shake is inexpensive and open late. Usually packed and a bit messy.

I was in Indy in 2011, 2012, 2013. We walked the city, canals and park. Saw where you could rent paddle boats and SegWays/bicycles.

Half of the Eiteljorg Museum was art of native Americans, not by native Americans. We enjoyed the State Museum and Zoo more.

Shapiros Deli is worth seeking out. For cheap eats, there is the food court in the Circle Centre Mall. You can eat in the attached Atrium for lunch and maybe catch a live performance if something is scheduled.

Steak and Shake is inexpensive and open late. Usually packed and a bit messy.

And Steak and Shake is TOTALLY packed after Finals...

• Like 1

And Steak and Shake is TOTALLY packed after Finals...

Seems the place to be for MMs after Finals.