ALLENTOWN - Day 1

I feel sorry for the keyboard player.

A couple of weeks ago in church we had a high pitched squeal. They checked the sound system and kept on with the service, but it was very annoying. The choir director came over to me and said, "Is it the organ?". I tried it once turning it off and then back on. After he came and asked me I tried it again. The person who installed this organ added a lot of bells and whistles on it and it took like 45 seconds or so to reboot.

The choir is looking at me and saying "Gloria Patri"..I had the music and my hands ready......the organ just hadn't rebooted. I was so embarrassed

It turned out to be someone's hearing aid

• Like 2

Light up sashes much more noticeable on the feed.

Lights had more effect on the video tonight outside the dome - like the lights on the flags too. I think SCV's closer is the strongest part of the show, nice ending!

Wow with the lighted poles, phasing in the guard will be so easy to spot.

Since I'm new to this can I ask why would you put electronics into the show when something like this can happen? I know on the high school level we too had electrical issues and it really takes away from a show if it does not work and adds to it if it does not. How do the judges weigh in on electronic malfunctions?

Mixer panel lost power at start and for a few minutes in the middle