2015 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Preliminary Competition

I think they're posting by blocks. the judges get a chance to review and adjust scores of each block of corps before making them official.

Ok, so that means all of Class A will come out together then. Cool.

Nice power from the horns to start!

Flags are double sided, fitting the theme. Bright yellow on one side, darker fuchsia on the other.

Snares were very tight on a lick they played while moving across the field!

Another tight roll by the snares with a crescendo, but they couldn't quite hold it to the end. Very exposed. I actually hope they make Finals so they get another shot at it tomorrow.

The guard is now on all black flags An interesting reversal in color scheme from the previous corps as the guard uniforms are bright yellow and fuchsia (same colors as the opening flags).

The opener was an original composition by Tim Snyder. The pit now plays Both Sides Now as a horn player and guard member dance in the center of the field. The horn player, a trumpet, plays the opening of the song before another trumpet player joins in to make it a duet.

who's the picture of what statue ?

Two colors (both sides) again come into play as the guard uses swings flags, one of each color.

I assume yellow and fuchsia are complementary colors on opposite sides of the color wheel?