DCA '15, 35 corps, great performances, not-so-great attendance

Pie in the sky great soultions that sound like a Sanders really. LOL very good Jeff :laughing:

Jeff has forgotten more about how this activity works (and how it needs to run to be successful) than you'll ever know. He's also a better speller.

Read Ws story about the JJ rally and at no time did anything remotely surprise me..... sad part is that's probably the rule anymore instead of the exception.

Kamarag, you misinterpreted my post and thank you for the note on my typo. I'm sure Jeff can defend himself but it's nice to have friends that look out for each other. My post was referencing the Bernie Sanders rally but I guess that went over your head. Again thanks for the spell check.

I thought it was funny.... but don't like anyone running....

Kamarag, you misinterpreted my post and thank you for the note on my typo. I'm sure Jeff can defend himself but it's nice to have friends that look out for each other. My post was referencing the Bernie Sanders rally but I guess that went over your head. Again thanks for the spell check.

It didn't go over my head...more like way, way under it. If you're going to post a joke, at least make sense and use the right words.

it's all good. Look, doing admin for a band circuit, I see people trying to create that utopia situation on a dime......then ##### when they don't get the scores. you cant have one without the other

• Like 2

All you can really count on is performing as well as you can with quality, Jeff. The problem sets in many times when people are so wrapped up in their own thing and don't look outside it and think they've invented the best mousetrap when maybe someone beat them to it. :satisfied:

Read Ws story about the JJ rally and at no time did anything remotely surprise me..... sad part is that's probably the rule anymore instead of the exception.

Yeah, I would have gladly done an appearance had they just given me the 2 weeks notice. A lot of those kids worked and I needed to go to the Local McD's , Wendy's and Ponderosa personally to get those kids the time off for things like this.

being an administrator for the region, I see what independents have to go through. You know the biggest issue in moving them forward?

cost. Try finding a free rehearsal space. insurance. travel costs. Plus equipment or anything related to the show design.

how do you pay for it? Raise dues too high, you lose kids.

Just trying to do a good thing can make it worse if you don't have your #### together

Agreed. No way would I or my friend just jump in the chili thinking good intentions would translate to success. You know what they say the Road to Heck (A Growing Community!!!) is paved with.

All you can really count on is performing as well as you can with quality, Jeff. The problem sets in many times when people are so wrapped up in their own thing and don't look outside it and think they've invented the best mousetrap when maybe someone beat them to it. :satisfied:

W, in an activity for kids, it's always the adults that #### things up. But even still, when the groups trying to do it on the cheap see the toys others have, then they start asking "why can't we have those too?". When told why, it can be a demoralizer