Cadets 2016

Tobias

early one the show was a mess - corps just couldn't pull it off until about the end of July

it was one of those shows that when it works - it WORKS

Not only that, it lacked the typical Cadet whiplash drill and was not very Cadet like. Once they maxed out the captions, it became somethings g else. I still say Cadets 2007 was the cleanest Drumcorps I've ever seen. Edited by Tobias

I don't remember! Did they do a show in Indy that year? Was he talking about finals? I don't know.

I'll not be the first to step up and throw stones for blowing references. Anyone who read the 990's posts knows I'm hardly credible there.

are you talking Indy or Foxboro? or Foxborough?

I hear it is quite a working camp at Pennington, NJ with sections and subsections being diligent.

Edited by xandandl

I don't remember! Did they do a show in Indy that year? Was he talking about finals? I don't know.

I'll not be the first to step up and throw stones for blowing references. Anyone who read the 990's posts knows I'm hardly credible there.

FOXBORO. whoops - was just referencing finals. I didn't get to prelims. At semi finals I was sitting on the 50 in FDCI seats and the first big brass hit I was like :babies:

That corps could perform. I felt similarly about the 2007 Cadets (though the guard wasn't on the same level as 2005) - at Semis in 2007 Cadets played on the most ###### off and finest DCI performances I've ever seen

2005 the Semi performance was unreal in all captions - a lot of folks around me didn't "get it' that night but it was much better received finals night, I guess it was first viewing the night before for some

The opening drill with the waves and water features was unreal, the ballad staging and the GUARD in the ballad with that add-on snare feature - incredible, the drumspeak was so well sold by finals (the rest of the season not so much) - and the battery just drummed incredible. The closer was a bit below the level of the water and chess segments in particular - but wrapped it all up in typical Cadets fashion

LOVED 2005 lol

Edited by George Dixon

are you talking Indy or Foxboro? or Foxborough?

I hear it is quite a working camp at Pendleton, NJ with sections and subsections being diligent.

hearing from some vets that this year's corps rooks have a great work-ethic similar to the 2013 rooks / makes all the diff

Not only that, it lacked the typical Cadet whiplash drill and was not very Cadet like. Once they maxed out the captions, it became somethings g else. I still say Cadets 2007 was the cleanest Drumcorps I've ever seen.

2007 was really clean. Crazy clean. That's the only modern championship I "disagree" with. Have zero idea how BD won.