Cadets 2016

Tobias

I'm just hoping their score stays competitive when they meet their competition again.

They closed gaps and honestly didn't look to have a good run last time against Coats. Tonight they were very much better. I'm not overly concerned with gaps yet because Cadets are not where they need to be yet (although improving rapidly). When changes are in, and they're cleaning up nicely, THEN gaps are directly proportional to show design strength. THATS when I look to see them move up the chain. I see them 4-6 regional one, 3-4 by Allentown and then up in INDY with the correct changes. Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

They closed gaps and honestly didn't look to have a good run last time against Coats. Tonight they were very much better. I'm not overly concerned with gaps yet because Cadets are not where they need to be yet (although improving rapidly). When changes are in, and they're cleaning up nicely, THEN gaps are directly proportional to show design strength.

NO NO NO!!! KEEP MATH PROBLEMS OUT OF THIS!!! :augen51:

• Like 1

They closed gaps and honestly didn't look to have a good run last time against Coats. Tonight they were very much better. I'm not overly concerned with gaps yet because Cadets are not where they need to be yet (although improving rapidly). When changes are in, and they're cleaning up nicely, THEN gaps are directly proportional to show design strength.

You hush with those gaps. There were none to compared Cadets to tonight, so enjoy the BIG score they posted tonight. That has to feel good to the corps members.

• Like 1

You hush with those gaps. There were none to compared Cadets to tonight, so enjoy the BIG score they posted tonight. That has to feel good to the corps members.

Judges were on west coast recently (Kennedy) and assign numbers based on what they've seen so far.

😳😷 yes sir I mean 😷😷

Regiment narrowed the gap a bit from their previous meeting.

I like the 77 though.

GO REGIMENT.

Woops, wrong topic :tounge2:

• Like 3

I wonder if the Blue Devils are going to suffer in their VIS numbers for their towers like the Cadets in 2013. Has anyone noticed they're having problems getting them positioned correctly?

Sometimes those things were turning sideways when the guard was moving them.

I wonder if the Blue Devils are going to suffer in their VIS numbers for their towers like the Cadets in 2013. Has anyone noticed they're having problems getting them positioned correctly?

Noticed that too. I have faith that they'll find a way to re-stage them so they are as clean as possible by the end of the season. Doesn't seem like something BD's staff would overlook, especially after seeing what happened 3 years ago