FINALS DVDs

DCP on Facebook is a cesspool. It rivals RAMD for scumbaggery, and makes the worst thread here on the actual DPC site look like singing angels by comparison.

I've looked at DCP on FB a couple of times and to me it doesn't seem close to what RAMD was unless I happened to catch it when some comments had already been deleted. On that note, is it just me or have a lot of social media sites gone down the tubes lately because of the comments? There are times when I'll read a news story and be thankful that comments aren't allowed. Lately I've started to avoid reading comments all together on some sites.

I'm with you Fish, quit looking at the local newspapers websites comment areas for the same reason. They ban someone and two days later they are back with a slightly different name and same trash. Used to post some but realized I was just feeding some peoples sickness by responding to them. Then we had the guy who said I was a traitor to my race..... Can guess why but he never gave me specifics.

Work IE defaults to msn.com. Some of the comments (FB accounts used) there have me wondering why there is not more website based violence...

I wonder how broad the licensing problem is. I've noticed the "Spotlight of the Week" segments no longer include music for some reason. I guess it could be a coincidence. The silence from DCI on the whole issue is disconcerting. I know from public relations training at work that if you don't say anything people will make things up for better or worse, fact or fiction.

• Like 1

Are we getting a DVD or not ?. Come on DCI whats happening ?. A lot of people have these for Christmas every year and will be disappointed this time . They get you to sign up for info then do not put any info out ????. Turning into a bit of a joke to the truthful.

Are we getting a DVD or not ?. Come on DCI whats happening ?. A lot of people have these for Christmas every year and will be disappointed this time . They get you to sign up for info then do not put any info out ????. Turning into a bit of a joke to the truthful.

"The Fan Network is currently being refreshed for reintroduction later this year."

They're sorta running out of time before that turns into a LIE.

Edited by drangin

Reality is, it will not happen for 2015 and if it does, they will be most likely be rushed and with major edits...something from a pay to stream service might work where they could see how many subscribers they have and pay the rights people off that foundation. I know bootlegging is not welcomed and is illegal, but if I had a kid in a 2015 show, I would be extremely upset.

I have a question, and I apologize if it has been answered before elsewhere, but I don't recall seeing it.

I understand the rights issues revolving around streaming and sync'ing material, and realize there may not be an end in sight...........but why no CD's? Don't they fall under the mechanical license? How are they held up by the other rights issues? What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for any helpful clarification!

I have a question, and I apologize if it has been answered before elsewhere, but I don't recall seeing it.

I understand the rights issues revolving around streaming and sync'ing material, and realize there may not be an end in sight...........but why no CD's? Don't they fall under the mechanical license? How are they held up by the other rights issues? What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for any helpful clarification!

I am wondering this too, never understood why APD s weren't available either...

FUNNY TIMING ON MY QUESTION......EMAIL JUST HIT MY INBOX SAYING CD'S NOW AVAILABLE!!!

• Like 2