SCV to march in 2017 Tournament of Roses Parade

Hey my high school was selected for that also! Very cool! Congratulations SCV!

So after the 2016 lineup included Ohio's best high school marching band, William Mason, the 2017 lineup will include Ohio's second-best high school marching band, Grove City. A nice showing for the Buckeye state. (And of course from a national perspective, the 2017 list includes the 2015 BOA champion, Broken Arrow from Oklahoma, whose show inspired a long discussion about General Effect here back in November. Which is now a locked discussion, and yet for some reason, even before I post this link to it, six other people are reading that thread right now. What's up with that?) All to be dwarfed by the "band" from Santa Clara, naturally.

So after the 2016 lineup included Ohio's best high school marching band, William Mason, the 2017 lineup will include Ohio's second-best high school marching band, Grove City. A nice showing for the Buckeye state. (And of course from a national perspective, the 2017 list includes the 2015 BOA champion, Broken Arrow from Oklahoma, whose show inspired a long discussion about General Effect here back in November. Which is now a locked discussion, and yet for some reason, even before I post this link to it, six other people are reading that thread right now. What's up with that?) All to be dwarfed by the "band" from Santa Clara, naturally.

Huh?
  • Like 1

Huh?

Huh!

• Like 1

I thought this all seemed familiar.

Mods: I didn't remember the prior posting from two months earlier, so please feel free to close this new article about all the marching units if you so desire.

Edited by Michael Boo

Mods: I didn't remember the prior posting from two months earlier, so please feel free to close this new article about all the marching units if you so desire.

I don't remember what I had for breakfast. I hope the mods don't close me down.

Edited by Fran Haring