DATR gone from DCI Live lineup?

I'm willing to save the pitchforks and torches for the eventuality of more pressing matters that might not be so easy to remedy, like when the FBI eventually goes to Apple asking them to unlock my iPhone to learn what Dennis DeLucia, Brandt Crocker, and I are plotting. (Hint: Think mass hypnosis at Lucas Oil Stadium. You will be assimilated.)

If I (finally) get to LOS and am out on the concourse on a concession line... can I avoid this hypnosis, or is it something that will find me regardless of whether I'm out getting some popcorn and a soda? I need to factor this into my travel plans.

This is good to hear. Going to the source is not something all of us can do, but at least SOMEONE can, and provide answers to questions like mine. Thanks.

I live to be useful.

If I (finally) get to LOS and am out on the concourse on a concession line... can I avoid this hypnosis, or is it something that will find me regardless of whether I'm out getting some popcorn and a soda? I need to factor this into my travel plans.

What part of "you will be assimilated" don't you understand? (Audio is played even in the elevators and bathrooms. Just go with the flow and no one gets hurt.)

of course, we should all be safe this summer, as it will take at least three or four years to get the rights to use the assimilation music!

• Like 1

I have been informed this particular event IS going to be available and should be listed on the calendar.

Please note this line from the original news release: "Additional events are expected to be added to this preliminary schedule as the summer approaches. Schedule is subject to change."

Thank you for noticing the oversight and mentioning it so it can be corrected. It will appear soon.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program. :)

yeah the schedule always gets events added as time goes on. freaking out in February is insane.

Remember just 4 years ago, seeing finals outside of the EchoDome wasn't possible.

You're welcome. For the fans of drum corps...anything.

except recaps for you to analyze

• Like 2

What part of "you will be assimilated" don't you understand? (Audio is played even in the elevators and bathrooms. Just go with the flow and no one gets hurt.)

have you met Fran? His wardrobe can ward off anything except hurricanes

have you met Fran? His wardrobe can ward off anything except hurricanes

I have, and I think you give hurricanes too much credit.

• Like 1

Speaking of odd omissions to the DCI website, the 2015 CD's no longer list the Blue Degils show as having any audio cut out... And I believe a couple other corps as well no longer have cuts mentioned. Anyone have any knowledge on that?