Finals Week...what do you do?

For me, It depends on the location, and the events that are scheduled that year.

Edited by BRASSO

...Probably arriving Monday evening, and no concrete plans for Tuesday/Wednesday, but thought we might: (a) driving down to Bloomington to check out Indiana U. as a possibility for me son, and (b) driving up to Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore.

I live three miles from the Indiana Dunes State Park. If you make it, send me a note and I'll recommend places in the area. It's really beautiful at the lake, but the best visual spots aren't always known. Also, consider checking out the DCI Open Class Championships next door in Michigan City.

Tangential to the Finals Week experience, I recommend checking out the Rhythm Discovery Center in downtown Indy.

A thousand times yes. (And for those who aren't aware, its entrance is about 50 feet from the DCI office.)

A thousand times yes. (And for those who aren't aware, its entrance is about 50 feet from the DCI office.)

i was wondering where those designers were getting their wacky ideas, I mean genius inspirations. :-p

This year I'll likely be firing up the smoker, chilling beers in the cooler, and projecting the show onto a screen in our back patio. Who's in baltimore who wants to hang out?

• Like 1

Attend the annual PR alumni event at Rock Bottom for dinner, show, then hang at the buses to chat with old friends/members.