Brass Impact - Overland Park, KS

I am getting ready to head out to the show and am hoping the storms hold off. Earlier weather reports called for thunderstorms between 5:00 and 8:00 pm; however, the new forecast calls for storms after 10:00. Golf-ball sized hail is expected. The wind has died down for now!

First time seeing the Troopers - really like their show. Sound great, look great, terrific closer.

Edited by Mookielove
  • Like 1

was the show called? i guess not

Edited by war eagle

Nope, rain storms appeared to go to the south. Troopers have a very emotional show. It looked like Colts, Vanguard, and Troopers all had a couple of holes tonight. The Blue Devils with 24 trombones at one time blow your ear off! :cool:

Nope, rain storms appeared to go to the south. Troopers have a very emotional show. It looked like Colts, Vanguard, and Troopers all had a couple of holes tonight. The Blue Devils with 24 trombones at one time blow your ear off! :cool:

Troopers have had a few members out with illness, from what I hear. Sounds like they are on the mend and will rejoin the show soon.

YEAH VANGUARD!

Trim that gap!!!

Probably was impractical but I really wanted to see Vanguard break 80

Tell Granny Smith to come off the ledge. Her Troopers finally got a healthy bump in scores.

• Like 3