Scouts-75.3

Boston-73.15

Troopers-70.8

Mandarins-68.6

PacificCrest-67.8

JerseySurf-63.2

Pioneer-59.1

https://t.co/CF8HbGm55g/s/0tDu

Pioneer must be doing great this year. 4 points from surf and a pretty good Surf at that.
  • Like 1

The Mandarins were closer to the Troopers tonite, than the Troopers were to Boston. ' I never saw Mandarins coming this close to the Troopers this season.. but there it is.

I think it's going to be a real dog fight again this year for that last top 12 spot between Boston, Academy, Colts, and Troopers.

I don't think it eventually comes to this, but if it does, and Boston doesn't win THIS grouping, it'll be hugely disappointing for them to fall this far. Boston hasn't been out of DCI's Top 10 in 17 years.... since they first made DCI finals in 1999.

I don't think it eventually comes to this, but if it does, and Boston doesn't win THIS grouping, it'll be hugely disappointing for them to fall this far. Boston hasn't been out of DCI's Top 10 in 17 years.... since they first made DCI finals in 1999.

I've only seen Boston's show once this year, but it seems to be lacking something compared to previous years.

I've only seen Boston's show once this year, but it seems to be lacking something compared to previous years.

Points ( lol!)

• Like 1