Last Big Show of the Season

>>Safe travels to the corps in the Williamsport show, and best wishes to them dealing with the heat.

I'm staying home in Baltimore... dealing with the heat.<< :tongue:

What a super area to hold a DC show ... Williamsport ... a prequel to the LLWS coming up ... I'll be dealing with my own heat at my new digs in Port St Lucie FL ... no complaints here - don't have to shovel the sun!

Best of luck to all the competitors this weekend and for the rest of the season ...

Andy "not the Roo" Lisko

ps - what ever happened to Andyroo???

• Like 1

I'll be dealing with my own heat at my new digs in Port St Lucie FL ... no complaints here - don't have to shovel the sun!

Andy "not the Roo" Lisko

ps - what ever happened to Andyroo???

I hear ya... beats the heck out of cold and snow, any day.

Andy's still around on Facebook. Haven't seen him post here in a while, though.

Not sure but I think Excelsiour pulled out of tonights show, the same reason Bush pulled out of Everette bus fees,Everettee should have a good crowd considering its a free show ,no charge/Have not had one of these in many years.

While not a big show ( in number of Corps), I'm very interested in the number Atlanta CV puts up on 8/27 a week prior to Finals. There were some obvious improvements left to be addressed after their 84.7 last weekend. Can't wait to get to Rochester and see all these fine corps!

Same here about CV. They were terrific at the Maryland show in early July. Looking forward to seeing them in Rochester!!!

Also... IMO, a smart move by the southern corps to have that show the weekend before championships, rather than two weekends before as in past years. Gives them another week to improve their product and quite possibly boost their seed score for prelims.

Same here about CV. They were terrific at the Maryland show in early July. Looking forward to seeing them in Rochester!!!

Also... IMO, a smart move by the southern corps to have that show the weekend before championships, rather than two weekends before as in past years. Gives them another week to improve their product and quite possibly boost their seed score for prelims.

Like I'm sure all the other corps have since early July, CV has definitely improved drastically since Maryland. They looked great in the Georgia Dome two weeks ago, and again in Woodstock last weekend. That said, from talking with staff, etc. they still see plenty of upside left in this show. Going to be an exciting Labor Day weekend!

Taking the Woodstock feedback and having 3 weeks to work with it has me hoping they throw up a nice number on the 27th that catches a few people's eyes. :-) And kicks off a great DCA Championships weekend.

It's going to be such a pleasure to see all of this live. Last year I watched the broadcast. This year I'll be sitting right there soaking it all in! Can't wait.

Like I'm sure all the other corps have since early July, CV has definitely improved drastically since Maryland. They looked great in the Georgia Dome two weeks ago, and again in Woodstock last weekend. That said, from talking with staff, etc. they still see plenty of upside left in this show. Going to be an exciting Labor Day weekend!

Taking the Woodstock feedback and having 3 weeks to work with it has me hoping they throw up a nice number on the 27th that catches a few people's eyes. :-) And kicks off a great DCA Championships weekend.

It's going to be such a pleasure to see all of this live. Last year I watched the broadcast. This year I'll be sitting right there soaking it all in! Can't wait.

Safe travels to Rochester... glad you're making the trip!!!

My guess is that the Buc's number will be approximately 1.5 to 2 points over whatever the previous high number is at that point. It they spread the field by anything over two points, the race for second place begins.

Pretty good guess,huh?