Creative or highly effective funding mechanisms

6 minutes ago, Stu said:

Ummm... what you mentioned above is, "Sometimes things are not as complicated as we'd like them to be".  Yep; this lengthy rambling convoluted paragraph of yours sure does adhere to that premise!

Go away. I was not posting to you in my reply. it was to another poster. ( You don't interest me.. sorry.. but you are too boring for me )

Edited by BRASSO

5 minutes ago, Stu said:

Not that complicated; but neither creative nor highly effective as a mechanism for funding. Try again.

Go away. You are too stupid to even know anything about what you DON'T know about " Fund Raising ". Besides, I just said, you don't interest me, and I find you boring on here.. so go away, and leave me alone.. lol!

Edited by BRASSO

5 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Go away. I was not posting to you in my reply. it was to another poster. ( You don't interest me.. sorry.. but you are too boring for me )

If you desire to respond to a single person that is what PM is for; but by posting on a general thread it is thus open to all who desire to respond.  So far all I have sought is consistency with your premise and you have responded by telling me to drop dead, to go away, and that I am boring.  Interesting responses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Go away. You are too stupid to even know anything about what you DON'T know about " Fund Raising ".

So when I raised close to $80,000 dollars last year for a local non-profit I was too stupid and I know nothing about fund raising.  Okay. you got me on that one.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stu said:

So when I raised close to $80,000 dollars last year for a local non-profit I was too stupid and I know nothing about fund raising.  Okay. you got me on that one.

I don't care what you supposedly did, nor what you think. Go away and leave me alone. You are too boring for me to waste my time, words, energy on. What part of this do you apparently STILL  not understand ?... lol!!

Edited by BRASSO

There are three main ways to maximize funding within a non-profit setting; you need to engage in all three; they are all difficult as well as complicated... so much so that the information is way too lengthy to provide in a forum such as this. They are Patrons, Grants, and Business Ventures.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stu said:

Your response to the inquiry posed by OP is  implying that the corps staff merely needs to rob banks, because that is where the money is at, and then hope they do not end up in prison.  Nice.

Lol!... its still hilarious after a 2nd read, imo...lol!  You are definitely boring, with little to no sense of humor, but at least you did provide me and others with some hilarity on this thread topic anyway. But don't reply to this, nor me anymore. Just go away and leave me alone. You've said enough with your interpretation of my remarks above that I'm actually seriously suggesting that... " Corps staff need to rob banks "... as a novel way to raise funds... lol!!

Edited by BRASSO