Centerville Soaring Sounds - Aug 1

6 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Haha!! I already am excited to see next years shows! 

But for now, I have to keep cheering hard!

I had Houston 2018 in mind, actually (though was only joking about the thread), because during last week's San Antonio weekend, I realized it is only a 2 or 3 hour (?) drive from Houston. Maybe I should consider H on Friday night and SA the next day. The Texas heat, though...

And okay. Back to 2017. Go Cavies next week in Centerville. And Troopers. The Ohio crowd will like the Mandarins show. I did, too. But I'm pushing for Madison to top them for a finals night spot.

Edited by mjoakes
added Ohio

Lots of tickets still available for this. Thinking of making the 3-hour trek. I won't have to watch into the sun or anything, will I?

5 hours ago, mjoakes said:

Lots of tickets still available for this. Thinking of making the 3-hour trek. I won't have to watch into the sun or anything, will I?

Make the 3 hour drive to Dublin instead - our stadium faces east and we have better food trucks!

:lle:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mjoakes said:

Our stadium faces east so no worries - even have a nice high press box in the middle to really block the sun even at 7 pm if you stay upper middle.  

Make the trek - a lot of history in our show - plus a lot of food options with food trucks, concession fare and a bake sale from our Centerville Band Boosters!  Hope you can make it!

• Like 1

Getting ready for a great show! The weather forecast is looking great for next Tuesday - tickets are selling briskly online, but we should have plenty of good seats for walkup.

Parking at CHS is free, convenient, and close to Centerville Stadum. If you require accessible parking you will be directed to the handicapped parking section by our friendly band boosters monitoring the parking lot.

For Directions to Centerville and a map of the Centerville High School campus please go to http://www.centervilleband.org/about-us/directions-to-chs-stadium/

26 minutes ago, Spoonman44 said:

Our stadium faces east so no worries - even have a nice high press box in the middle to really block the sun even at 7 pm if you stay upper middle.  

Make the trek - a lot of history in our show - plus a lot of food options with food trucks, concession fare and a bake sale from our Centerville Band Boosters!  Hope you can make it!

Got an aisle seat in the middle section. Fun to have an unplanned live show to look forward to.

1 hour ago, Spoonman44 said:

Bake SALE!  OMG!  I never thought of that!  Does that do well for them?

Great idea.

56 minutes ago, Spoonman44 said:

Getting ready for a great show! The weather forecast is looking great for next Tuesday - tickets are selling briskly online, but we should have plenty of good seats for walkup.

Parking at CHS is free, convenient, and close to Centerville Stadum. If you require accessible parking you will be directed to the handicapped parking section by our friendly band boosters monitoring the parking lot.

For Directions to Centerville and a map of the Centerville High School campus please go to http://www.centervilleband.org/about-us/directions-to-chs-stadium/

You NAILED the weather!  EXCELLENT!

Do you have any idea what your presale was?  Better or worse than last year?  About the same?

5 hours ago, garfield said:

Make the 3 hour drive to Dublin instead - our stadium faces east and we have better food trucks!

:lle:

Garfield, you prompted me to look over the Dublin show and plot the drive. But decided a Tue morning mtg couldn't be sacrificed. Hope you have a great crowd. I already know there will be great performances.