FloMarching showing Semis and Finals?

Is it true that FloMarching is showing the actual performances from Semis and finals nights? Kinda surprising if that is the case because of the DVD and all that but I've been wrong before .

6 minutes ago, chrishickie said:

Is it true that FloMarching is showing the actual performances from Semis and finals nights? Kinda surprising if that is the case because of the DVD and all that but I've been wrong before .

Well, this is what I'm expecting! 

30 minutes ago, chrishickie said:

They'd better be! I paid for the subscription mostly to watch Finals!

• Like 2

I'm with ya! I know that they have had issues throughout the summer but hopefully that will be worked out by the time this weekend rolls around. Somebody had said that they were only showing warmups in the lot for Finals.

1 hour ago, chrishickie said:

Copied and pasted from the FloMarching website:

The wait is OVER! The 2017 DCI season will come to a climatic finish inside Lucas Oil Stadium at the DCI World Championships August 10-12. Beginning on Thursday, August 10th, corps from across World Class and Open Class will begin performing at 9am (EST) in the preliminary round. The top 25 scoring ensembles will then perform again on Friday, August 11th, beginning at 2pm (EDT) for the opportunity to reach Finals. And on Saturday, August 12th, the Finals for the 2017 DCI World Championships will take place. Beginning at 4:45pm (EDT), the top 12 drum corps will perform one last time for the chance to bring home the DCI World Championship! 

PROGRAMMING NOTE:

FloMarching will be streaming the majority of Drum Corps International's World Championships with the exclusion of the final 15 performances at prelims which will be streaming in theaters through Fathom Events.

PRELIMS
Beginning through #16 corps will be streamed on FloMarching
#15 corps - #1 corps will be streamed in theaters through Fathom Events

SEMI FINALS
All performances will be streamed on FloMarching

FINALS
All performances will be streamed on FloMarching

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

I don't know this for a fact, but assuming the Tom Blair will be handling the production aspect and Flo will be the distributor. 

Correct: http://www.flomarching.com/article/57573-flomarching-teams-with-tom-blair-and-erik-kosman#.WYjTvBXyuUk