A question for the purists: was there more that could have been done?

4 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

We will do our best to do so.  But I suggest that you try to stay away from gratuitous insults of today's corps and performers.  That does not help your street cred, at all.... and that's what has led to the responses to your diatribes. 

And please remember... what you think is "wrong in the drum cops activity" is not what everyone thinks is wrong. We all have our opinions on what's good and what we think needs to get better.

he's been told that a dozen times and doesnt listen because he's important and we arent. and many of us probably have far more skin in the game

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

The thing is that there were no wristbands get you into finals back then.  You had to pay if you weren't in finals or performing an exhibition.  

shhh i said that and he disputed it. like he does everything.

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

you do realize anyone can type what they want to to make it look good don't you? 

Sure.... You just did..

3 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Bobby reminds me of Howdy. 

don't insult Howdy like that

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oldcadetsop said:

Although I have a feeling one person may not like the show

yeah me LOL

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Since you did post all of your credentials in multiple postings which indicates your expertise and experience, and you have just inquired about mine, it is only fitting and fair that I post my credentials and experience at this juncture for all to read.  So: I attended Juilliard.  I'm a graduate of the Harvard Business School. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the Exorcist about a hundred  and sixty-seven times, and it keep getting funnier every single time I see it, not to mention the fact that you are talking to a dead guy.  Now what do you think? You think I am qualified?

yes but can you quote Star Wars verbatim?

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

shhh i said that and he disputed it. like he does everything.

Nope. I never disputed any claim that was made by anyone that wristbands were not utilized in the 1981 Finals Night show. Why would I ? I have said multiple times on here that I was there .. and thus would know.

20 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Hows your typing skills ? How many words a minute ?  Can you replace a the paper tray in a HP copier ?  Can you make the Keurig Coffee Maker work flawlessly ? Can you answer the phone and screen callers ?  Open and sort the mail ? If so, you sound qualified to me to run the Live Stream Audio/ Video Engineering Unit at FloMarching for the 2018 DCI Summer Season.

PC Load Letter??

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Sure.... You just did..

i'll take the word of people in DCi marketing.

10 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i'll take the word of people in DCi marketing.

I don't care what you do. I was there. So I wouldn't need you, nor the DCI office from 1997 to tell me what I saw.  The DCI officials in 1981 reported what the Attendance was that night. They posted it. Paid numbers too.. I've got a picture stored in my computer files  of that 35,947 figure from the stadium jumbotron as announced by DCI that nite at the time too. So thats all I need. I don't need any further validation from anyone frankly. So we're cool.

Edited by BRASSO