Wish List for 2018

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

After seeing what the Devils did musically this year, if we do get our all GG show (which like you i am praying immensely for) the haters that told us BD fans to enjoy our 99.65 in 2014 cause we will never see that score again, well they will be correct. Cause all Goodwin music will score 99.80.

Didn't Goodwin's son march BD this year? Did he age-out last night?

Could someone link me to some Goodwin music on Spotify that you would like them to consider?

28 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Could someone link me to some Goodwin music on Spotify that you would like them to consider?

I think the two of us are mostly hoping for all-original material from him--i.e. new pieces by him specifically for use by the Blue Devils.

They've done this before--examples include Circo Compagnia from Felliniesque (the super-jazz-y middle section), Mad Hatter's Tea Party from Ink (the section after Sweeney Todd and before the Kpop drum break), and Ariel Attack from 2016 (not sure where in the show this fit in...presumably where they were saying "Ariel" over and over).

Off the top of my head, though, I'm rather fond of his "Cut and Run" and "There's the Rub," as well as his arrangement of the Bach two-part Invention in D minor (which BD used in '08 and '16). Also, Hunting Wabbits (Academy this year) and Hunting Wabbits 2 (Bluecoats '09).

Oh.  1080 resoultion on Flo or whatever streaming.

• Like 1