Cadets Hall of Fame Removes Hopkins. Sean King Vindicated in Investigation

I'm not defending Hopkins. At no time did I say I believe he is innocent. I am however defending due process.   And if the justification for removing him from the HOF is  “being a pompous narcissist who has entirely disgraced the organization while driving off scores of valued and talented members and staff” then he should have been removed years ago. As far as I can tell right now, this is several cases of "he said, she said" and while it may be a "near statistical impossibility" he is innocent, it is still a possibility he is in fact innocent. And because of that, at this moment, I refuse to presume guilt. 

Edited by DAvery

14 hours ago, George Dixon said:

“being a pompous narcissist who has entirely disgraced the organization while driving off scores of valued and talented members and staff”

George, I'm not disagreeing here at all. The burning question I do have is this- He's always been that way and I'm sure you could list more stuff about his "character" (:huh:), how did he get in in the first place? yes there is credit there for holding the organization together when things were a mess circa 1981ish but the real HoF kind of people that really made the corps the brand that it is now from that era were Zingali, Hannum, and Prime. Just my thoughts there.

I remember seeing something a couple of years ago about the Cadets HoF and there were several of us who knew someone we felt belonged in it in spades and the response was some kind of rumble rumble rhubarb ruffle fluffle about the kind of person that should be there and how the Cadets alumni themselves made the nominations and made the decision, etc.

IMHO, fine, but when that person I'm thinking of who isn't there and he was... maybe it's time they take a serious look at some of those folks who I sincerely think DO belong and I think for good reasons, just my tuppence.