Cadets Hall of Fame Removes Hopkins. Sean King Vindicated in Investigation

5 minutes ago, Tim K said:

While you do have a valid point, I can also see this spinning out of control. DCP and DCI should both include it in their news section, Cadets should post it on Facebook and Twitter, etc. The newspapers that covered the story should include it too. My thought is that those who keep up with drum corps will see it in one of these resources.

The news outlets have covered the story - one even has a link to the investigation report

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/report-clears-former-yea-interim-ceo-of-wrongdoing/760660813

From the thread 'Interim CEO - YEA!' 

• Like 1

So what happens if he gets his day in court and found innocent? They put him back in? IMO while I understand why this is being done now, it is premature. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Well, if it closes too fast, then a lot of people won't see this news, because the thread will quickly be pushed off the page by active news.

Seems like when a moderator closes a thread, no more posts will be accepted, but the OP post, and any post prior to the closing are still shown.

54 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

The news outlets have covered the story - one even has a link to the investigation report

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/report-clears-former-yea-interim-ceo-of-wrongdoing/760660813

From the thread 'Interim CEO - YEA!' 

To be clear... Sean is not the interim. He is working on marketing and development projects while the search for a new Executive Director is undertaken.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, DAvery said:

So what happens if he gets his day in court and found innocent? They put him back in? IMO while I understand why this is being done now, it is premature. 

There was enough that was admitted to previously (relations with a member) that is enough for any group to remind membership. Being in the Cadets Hall of Fame... to paraphrase the rationale the Crossmen used... is a privilege - not a right. This was also very important to many alumni and some of the victims. You reap what you sow.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mfrontz said:

DCI and what other?

World Drum corps hall of Fame

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tim K said:

While you do have a valid point, I can also see this spinning out of control. DCP and DCI should both include it in their news section, Cadets should post it on Facebook and Twitter, etc. The newspapers that covered the story should include it too. My thought is that those who keep up with drum corps will see it in one of these resources.

I don't think so. A lot of people know Sean was in a no win position and had universal support when he was appointed because he was in a fact the good cop in the office

• Like 1

The very thought of GH in any HOF is appalling. Question the integrity of said organizations. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good to hear, and I'm happy for Sean King.