Never Forget How FUN and SPECIAL this is...

11 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I'll just drop this right here

"They're not wearing aussies what the ####!!" 

OMG I'm dyin' LOL. 

I gotta say, I never saw this show from the top brings back a lot of memories. Good stuff George. 

• Like 1

George I know you meant well. And it is fun to watch a crowd reaction at a live DCI event, or even watch a new baby discovering his/her feet for the first time. But imo I do not know what is more pathetic: the narcissistic peopie who post videos of themselves doing nothing more than watching a monitor, or the folks with nothing else better to do than feed into that person's narcissism by watching them watch a monitor.

Edited by Stu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Stu said:

George I know you meant well. And it is fun to watch a crowd reaction at a live DCI event, or even watch a new baby discovering his/her feet for the first time. But imo I do not know what is more pathetic: the narcissistic peopie who post videos of themselves doing nothing more than watching a monitor, or the folks with nothing else better to do than feed into that person's narcissism by watching them watch a monitor.

Definitely the people that pass judgement on the people that feed into the narcissism of the people watching the monitor.

• Haha 6

49 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Definitely the people that pass judgement on the people that feed into the narcissism of the people watching the monitor.

It just dawned on me that in your avatar, snoopy, on his monitor, is watching the reaction of someone who is reacting to the reaction of someone watching him based on his reaction to who he is watching. And they are all deriving great pleasure watching each other's reactions. So goes the intelligent use of the internet!

Edited by Stu