THE MYSTERY CORPS

15 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I don’t know if you watched Cedarburg but I just sat here and laughed. What they did to Cavies was criminal.  Sing Sing Sing was unrecognizable. 

After what they did to Colt Cadets, I couldn’t imagine how bad the rest of the show was gonna go. That’s a shame. FloMarching should be apologizing for their lack of focus and understanding of “musical sports” across the board in all parts of the country. Until we as a drum corps community set clear expectations as subscribers nothing will change.

I made it abundantly clear to flo sports I was only there to watch drum corps and had no interest in their sports streaming. If more people express this to FloSports they will make an informed decision as to how they cover marching arts in the future. Upgrade or drop it altogether.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

I'm so looking forward to The Academy production.  The staff and the kids over there have been working on the production for over a year and a half.  From watching the camps in 2019/2020, I can tell you that this show will be something special.   My son was an MM for 2020 and 2021, until the pandemic forced him to make the choice to stay closer to home.  I know all the kids in the other corps make sacrifices,  but I doubt more than The Academy. The effort is the prize.