Saturday Aug. 14 - DCI Celebration - The last dance

Its thinner so far than Thursday and Friday after the intermission but they are spread from. about 10 to 10 on the camera shots I see. So it may be more.  

This is good show from CT.  They've got some good stuff happening.

Lol. That might be the first time I've seen the close up gremlin get a trumpet player.  Usually its "close up on that guard" and they drop.  This was "close up on that super intense looking trumpet player" and he blew his chops. out and his lips were off the mouthpiece before the chord ended.  He seemed to realize the camera was there and put his horn back to his lips but wasn't blowing.  

• Haha 1

I may have to make a gif of the CT trumpet guy.  His eyes went back and forth and then oh...puts the horn back to his mouth until the chord ends. 

• Haha 2

Colts Cadets don't seem as 'young in age' as they appeared in previous years.  There are good reasons why of course.  But just wondering what drew a line between these folks and the Colts this year.  Perhaps more a pedagogical decision than anything?  Cause their touring life was pretty much the same this time around.  Maybe camps were less extensive? 

Yeah, this is a good show for these kids.  You can see where they've been learning and growing it out.