Scores from Boise, ID (July 12)

Surprised no one made a thread for this show that happened last night, which is interesting because Mandarins put a huge spread on BK and Troopers passed Academy for the first time this season.

Scores:

World

1. Mandarins - 77.35

2. Blue Knights - 73.45

3. Troopers - 69.05

4. Academy - 68.6

Open

1. Columbians - 61.3

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Surprised no one made a thread for this show that happened last night, which is interesting because Mandarins put a huge spread on BK and Troopers passed Academy for the first time this season.

Scores:

World

1. Mandarins - 77.35

2. Blue Knights - 73.45

3. Troopers - 69.05

4. Academy - 68.6

Open

1. Columbians - 61.3

In the Troopers' first show, they were quite a bit behind Academy. Two shows later, the Troopers passed them, but Academy's score has gone nowhere the last week. I'm curious why. I'm also wondering if Columbians are going to DCI this year cuz they could be in the mix with Gold, BDB, SCVC and Spartans in Indy if they do.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

In the Troopers' first show, they were quite a bit behind Academy. Two shows later, the Troopers passed them, but Academy's score has gone nowhere the last week. I'm curious why. I'm also wondering if Columbians are going to DCI this year cuz they could be in the mix with Gold, BDB, SCVC and Spartans in Indy if they do.

Loving what I’ve seen of Troopers.  Feel like that’s gonna keep going up.  

• Like 2