Friday, July 15th - “DCI Riverside Open” … Yucaipa High School Stadium – Yucaipa, CALIFORNIA

The strength of the indoor percussion scene in California shows with these Open Class corps having such meaty books 

• Like 1

BDB is looking good.  I don’t know their schedule but don’t they typically stay in Calif. and clean/add then show up at the regionals?  

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

BDB is looking good.  I don’t know their schedule but don’t they typically stay in Calif. and clean/add then show up at the regionals?  

Looks like they leave for OC Championship first week of August staying in Cali until. 

Yah looks like a standstill but they’ve got the guard out there and are giving us the full musical array.  

Nice!

Just now, Dpsouthern81 said:

Looks like they leave for OC Championship first week of August staying in Cali until. 

Ah.  So not even regionals. Yeah…i guess that’s what it was.  They tend to park and then come out with what feels like a whole new show at OC championships.  

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Ah.  So not even regionals. Yeah…i guess that’s what it was.  They tend to park and then come out with what feels like a whole new show at OC championships.  

Wait there’s one show in IL before OC Championship 

Oh Gold sounds great!   Get well so we can see this show again!  

• Like 1