Could this be another 1995?

My bad..I forgot about BD catching and passing Bloo during the season..Seems so long ago..But other than over confidence I can't see BD losing..peace

11 hours ago, shostahoosier said:

I would say the Blue Devils issue was that they peaked in 1995. I saw that show a few weeks earlier on tour and they were playing lights out. But...like 1995, 2022 has 4 shows that all have the potential to win on the last night.

Am I mistaken, or wasn’t there also something that changed for BD 1995 late season, a sped-up tempo or something? It’s something I’ve seen members mention as part of their downward slide before. Still — 1995. Great year, phew. Wouldn’t hate for Modern Cavies to revisit The Planets…

As for this year, I’m a huge BD fan but I am always supportive of new blood taking the trophy home. So Boston winning would be particularly inspiring to me. BD hasn’t maxed out yet, though — based on a run through from this week they’re still teetering on the edge of maxing out, just close enough for their competitive performances this week to be pretty epic. With respect to the competition, there won’t be a slide beyond 2nd this year, and even that feels unlikely. But who knows!!

Nope, not going to happen. Blue Devils are quite strong in the GE and Visual caption area this year. Will it be a clean sweep? I don't think so, but they have THE best show (and are performing at a high level). Probably one of the better designed and thought out shows this year. They have a vision, with music, design and really perform to the score sheets, to earn top high marks. Awesome job Blue Devils!!!