Carolina Crown 2023

Why do I get the feeling that the  section where the brass is in pods playing this technical part after the first big drum break about three minutes into the show is going to increase in tempo a bit by the end of the season. It oddly feels....slow? I can tell by the foot timing of the drums that it feels slow to them, making me think that they are repping it at a faster tempo and plan to up the tempo on that section by the end of the season. It would make sense too. 

15 minutes ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

Why do I get the feeling that the  section where the brass is in pods playing this technical part after the first big drum break about three minutes into the show is going to increase in tempo a bit by the end of the season. It oddly feels....slow? I can tell by the foot timing of the drums that it feels slow to them, making me think that they are repping it at a faster tempo and plan to up the tempo on that section by the end of the season. It would make sense too. 

I think we'll also see some tweaks to that section as well, not just in tempo.

1 hour ago, Grandpa Joe said:

All I can say is that we're all in for a treat when the final ending is put on! 👀

What do you know. :ninja:

• Haha 1

Just now, saxfreq1128 said:

What do you know. :ninja:

I was just thinking the same thing. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Grandpa Joe said:

zipped-mouth-wont-tell.gif

I just really hope that Arthur fellow doesn’t die. He seems like such a nice young man. 

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Grandpa Joe said:

zipped-mouth-wont-tell.gif

I just want to hear this Lacrimosa sooooooooo bad. I can't wait to see what the closer drill is going to be too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I just really hope that Arthur fellow doesn’t die. He seems like such a nice young man. 

In the original story, he is slain by his son Mordred, but we don't know how closely they are sticking to the original script. Mordred lead the kingdom while Arthur was focused on Lancelot and Guinivere's indiscretions (Arthur sentences Guinivere to death but is saved by Lancelot), and when Arthur returned to take the throne again his son killed him in a battle for the Kingdom of Camelot. After Arthurs death, Guinivere joins a convent, vowing to never see Lancelot again. She dies, and is buried by her late husband's side, and Lancelot died 6 weeks after Guinevere's death.

I don't see there being enough time to add to the show to depict the battle nor the subsequent deaths, so I'm going to assume Arthur will live by the end of the show.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MadisonBandMan1 said:

I just want to hear this Lacrimosa sooooooooo bad. I can't wait to see what the closer drill is going to be too. 

Lacrimosa is already in the show. It's at the end of the 2nd movement before the ballad. I'm sure it'll make a reappearance a la Hallelujah in 2016.

• Like 1