Blue Devils in the Details 2023

Turns out i will be in Allentown tomorrow evening… but not at DCI. Not sure how i feel about this. Sad that i won’t see the show but happy to go with my son and grandson to a ballgame. Honestly, I couldn’t manage that hill at Crum even if i had tickets!  I hope someone bakes a good recipe after the show. 

Edited by DWW11
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, NakedEye said:

Worth the wait! It's beautifully done and a wonderful explanation of much of the show. There is no other word for the production other than masterpiece, especially when you see all the tiny details that go by so quickly. The content in all sections is just unreal. 

This vid is freaking amazing!

Just flawless!

Watching it with the wife, she is just shaking her head in amazement.

• Like 3

Can't wait to see what the Devils been up to.

I've been in and out and multitasking through out the entire season. But now since I've gotten a lot done today, and just having a completely free evening for Drum Corps, I am coming down with the TYSS (Tired Yarn Sleepy Syndrome). I Need energy! What can I do to combat it ? HELP!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Can't wait to see what the Devils been up to.

I've been in and out and multitasking through out the entire season. But now since I've gotten a lot done today, and just having a completely free evening for Drum Corps, I am coming down with the TYSS (Tired Yarn Sleepy Syndrome). I Need energy! What can I do to combat it ? HELP!

Embrace & enjoy the wait, but follow along with the posts. Sometimes it is almost as good as being there.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Deguello said:

Embrace & enjoy the wait, but follow along with the posts. Sometimes it is almost as good as being there.

Thank you, good advice.

I am not that old, but still off the calendar old. I hope my age doesn't concede and give in to the pressure Lol.

I had their arrangement of Both Sides Now playing in my head unbidden today

• Like 2

I am proud of myself this season for not being so critical of shows. I still see areas where corps can improve shows, BUT I instead just watch and enjoy the shows for what they are and i have have waaaaaaaay more fun.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I had their arrangement of Both Sides Now playing in my head unbidden today

Were you at their rehearsal  ?

Nah sitting at my desk in DC.

It's just a lovely ear worm.

• Like 2