Blue Devils in the Details 2023

BD winning guard on night 1 is a great sign. Lately they haven’t been nailing it til finals night. This is the most mature quarterfinals guard I’ve seen for BD since 2015 and they still have a little bit of room to improve. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, saxfreq1128 said:

BD winning guard on night 1 is a great sign. Lately they haven’t been nailing it til finals night. This is the most mature quarterfinals guard I’ve seen for BD since 2015 and they still have a little bit of room to improve. 

Zingali coming back to Concord would be incredible! 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Heard a group of women talking on the way out. One said BD CG are all aliens. The other said they arent aliens, but they ARE inhuman!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Zingali coming back to Concord would be incredible! 

It is coming back. I wanted them to win ott again

• Like 3

Crown, Bloo and BAC were so strong, I should have been nervous but I wasn’t. BD was so relaxed and made clear from the start they meant business. Jojo sounded a little rough at one point but could have been my seat, and it held together fine. I think the ballad hasn’t maxed out except the flag feature - both it and closer flag feature were jaw-dropping. In general, color guard came to own the night - incredible confidence. Only Bloo can come close to BD in flags and they never do such an exposed feature. Incident in Jazz really grooved, and contras were sooooooooo close to nailing it. Closer is masterful. Didn’t get good look at closer visual from my seat - glanced up at screen but it was closeup.

Edited by lawdn
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

Heard a group of women talking on the way out. One said BD CG are all aliens. The other said they arent aliens, but they ARE inhuman!

Love to hear it 💙

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DWW11 said:

Oh you would have to be, to dance so well that those body lines are THAT clear on as ridiculous a stage as a football field … It’s giving Area 51, for sure. Very Roswell. 

• Like 3

They had guard members posing on/against the props that i never sawon Flo. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

They had guard members posing on/against the props that i never sawon Flo. 

Yes. They were on them being ridiculous. So good.

• Like 2