2022 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals

1 minute ago, Mikah said:

Now, I'm  gonna miss watching drum corps until the '23 DCI season starts.

Post Tour Depression is real for the fans, too.

• Like 1

Kevin great thread, 2 nites in a row.     

I have no idea how you have acquired so much repertoire knowledge, across the decades.  Very cool.  And of course expertise on all facets of the shows. I watched on Box5 and flipped to your commentary and pics as much as I could without going more multi-task insane, which I already am!   

btw, Box5 full screen froze every time after about 6 seconds, both Chrome and Edge browsers, hi cam and multi, 2 nites.  Drove me nutty.   Finally gave up. Anyone else have that happen?   Need to follow up with Box5.

Don

Thank you, Kevin!  I always enjoy your commentary!

5 minutes ago, trptmagnet said:

btw, Box5 full screen froze every time after about 6 seconds, both Chrome and Edge browsers, hi cam and multi, 2 nites.  Drove me nutty.   Finally gave up. Anyone else have that happen?   Need to follow up with Box5.

Don

A few weeks ago, I heard a loud, nearby lightning strike. Since then, every time it rains, I lose my internet.  It may be a minute, or it may be a week, depending on how long the rain lasts.                       

The same thing happened to me in the '80's, when every time it rained my cable would go out.  Turned out that lightning struck my cable connection. 

Other than the times when local rains caused my internet to go down, I have not experienced any other down times with Box5.

1 hour ago, trptmagnet said:

Kevin great thread, 2 nites in a row.     

I have no idea how you have acquired so much repertoire knowledge, across the decades.  Very cool.  And of course expertise on all facets of the shows. I watched on Box5 and flipped to your commentary and pics as much as I could without going more multi-task insane, which I already am!   

Don

i had the app on my firestick and zero issues

8 hours ago, kevingamin said:

SCREAMING trumpets at the end of the show!

Thanks Gadget! Too bad we didn’t cross paths this weekend! 

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i had the app on my firestick and zero issues

We’ve seen the same issues with Flo, and it’s not necessarily an issue with the streaming service or your internet provider. Sometimes there’s something in between that’s outside either end’s control causing issues. The best you can do is reach out to support and go through the standard troubleshooting steps.

4 hours ago, Spaml6 said:

Thanks Gadget! Too bad we didn’t cross paths this weekend! 

It’s tough when I spend most of my time in the press box.