Ticket confirmation

7 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

For me it is shoulder that probably needs replacement.  Looking at what is called a reverse-shoulder - they put a titanium ball on the shoulder & socket on the arm (humerus).  Opposite of how nature built it but it has advantages for us aged types.  

All in all for me it isn’t the age so much as the mileage. I have more snap, crackles, & pops than a box of Rice Crispies.  

I feel fine otherwise.  I injured this knee years ago. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

For me it is shoulder that probably needs replacement.  Looking at what is called a reverse-shoulder - they put a titanium ball on the shoulder & socket on the arm (humerus).  Opposite of how nature built it but it has advantages for us aged types.  

All in all for me it isn’t the age so much as the mileage. I have more snap, crackles, & pops than a box of Rice Crispies.  

I have a bad right shoulder, too!  Not as painful as the knees but MUCH more debilitating. Shoulder replacements have come a long, long way in the past few years, as they become more common.  

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I just looked up my tickets, I am in the last row of section 238 right in front of aa suite.  It will either be awesome or horrible, but not b

15 hours ago, totaleefree said:

I just looked up my tickets, I am in the last row of section 238 right in front of aa suite.  It will either be awesome or horrible, but not b

So no gray area between awesome & horrible? But probably pretty decent seats.  On the positive side, you're closer to the restrooms & the $100 per visit to the concession stand. :guinesssmilie:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

Actually I have to go down 10 rows to get to the entrance to the concourse. good is that there will be no one behind me, but could be echo prone, there is something about being in the middle of the crowd but it may be weird only having people in front of you

• Like 1