Broken Arrow 18 July 2023 - the Show, not the Accident (nor the Movie)

11 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

I met a Michigan fan that told me Michigan Football could go 1-11 the next 20 consecutive years, but if that one win each season was vs Ohio State, the season would be considered a success.

That is very much like ACC basketball - having been raised by a Tar Heel, I am well aware that the Heels can go 2-30 for a season, as long as those two W's are against dook.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I refuse to think of Ohio State as a dynasty!

Go Blue!

Dang my Buckeyes are getting beat up here. 🙂 It's all good. And yes, Ohio State is not a dynasty in college football. The only dynasty we have had in the past 14 years was Alabama. Georgia may be starting one with 2 championships in a row. In the 80s and early 90s Miami had a dynastic run. Florida State came close because they were so consistent and almost always top 4. Ohio State has never really been a dynasty type of program but they are consistently a top 4 to top 6 team year in and out.

In drum & bugle corps from the time DCI began (1972) there have only been a few dynastic runs. There are corps that are incredibly consistent and are always top 5 but even that has changed over the years.