DCX Museum still down?

Yeah it was throwing up some security certificate expiry error for a bit, now hits a fail to connect to server.   I hope it's not lost!  It was a rich source of great info I'd go to often.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GBugler said:

chris@maherassociates.com

I would suggest emailing Chris and asking him if there's a technical issue or if it is a permanent change.

Thanks! Emailing now.

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Yeah it was throwing up some security certificate expiry error for a bit, now hits a fail to connect to server.   I hope it's not lost!  It was a rich source of great info I'd go to often.

I couldn't agree more!

2 minutes ago, Dynamike said:

Wow, world's fastest replysounds like it's just problems with the hosting provider rather than some other existential question. Phew.

Hooray!  Yeah the "security certificate expire" is typically a sign your hosting provider screwed up or something went awry.  I'm sure someone who took the time to build a site like that also has a back up in case providers need to be switched.  

6 hours ago, Dynamike said:

Wow, world's fastest replysounds like it's just problems with the hosting provider rather than some other existential question. Phew.

That explains why I couldn't access the site during the DCA show on Saturday. I'm shocked it's still down now. I get the feeling Chris might be shopping for a new hosting provider by now.