Last minute trip to Indy - looking for 1 ticket

My work schedule cleared up and I am making a last minute trip to Indy.   Looking for 1 ticket either Friday, Saturday or both.    If anyone knows or sees anyone who had a cancellation and needs to get rid of a ticket please let me know 🙏 Happy to pay full price 

8 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

My work schedule cleared up and I am making a last minute trip to Indy.   Looking for 1 ticket either Friday, Saturday or both.    If anyone knows or sees anyone who had a cancellation and needs to get rid of a ticket please let me know 🙏 Happy to pay full price 

They’re only $400-$700 on StubHub for center sections On Saturday 🙂 

Edited by MadScout80
  • Haha 1

@BeachBum, you might want to keep a lookout on and maybe post in DCP Marketplace. https://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php?/forum/16-dcp-marketplace/ 

Good luck - pretty sure you’ll find a ticket! Last year I would have had one fo4 you, and someone else will likely be in the same position this year.

Edited by lawdn

8 hours ago, BeachBum said:

I’ve got one for Thursday friday and sat sec 141 row 9 seat 2. Can’t come. They are in my phone so I don’t know how to transfer them if anyone can help.

12 hours ago, mjyaub said:

I’ve got one for Thursday friday and sat sec 141 row 9 seat 2. Can’t come. They are in my phone so I don’t know how to transfer them if anyone can help.

If both of you have TicketMaster accts (assuming the tix are from TM), it's really easy to transfer. 

19 hours ago, mjyaub said:

Easiest way is to post on StubHub.  Or, you could try the below via Ticketmaster:

1. Open the Ticketmaster app and sign into your account.
2. Tap My Events and select the event to view your tickets.
3. Tap Transfer. If the Transferbutton is grayed out, your tickets aren’t eligible for transfer.
4. Select the tickets you'd like to transfer and tap Transfer To.
5. Enter your recipient's information, including their mobile number or email address

Just now, 90svet said:

Easiest way is to post on StubHub.  Or, you could try the below via Ticketmaster:

1. Open the Ticketmaster app and sign into your account.
2. Tap My Events and select the event to view your tickets.
3. Tap Transfer. If the Transferbutton is grayed out, your tickets aren’t eligible for transfer.
4. Select the tickets you'd like to transfer and tap Transfer To.
5. Enter your recipient's information, including their mobile number or email address

Above was for Ticketmaster app...below is for Ticketmaster.com:

1. Sign into your My Account.
2. Hover over My Account in the top right and then My Tickets.
3. Select your event.
4. Click Transfer Tickets. If the Transfer button is grayed out, your tickets aren’t eligible for transfer.