DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS SEMIFINALS

1 minute ago, Musicman1084 said:

The Blue Stars guard never quite caught up to the demand this year. At least from my untrained eyes. 

And when they do have a great unison moment they are staged off to side when visual focus is elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, Musicman1084 said:

The Blue Stars guard never quite caught up to the demand this year. At least from my untrained eyes. 

And their content vs. achievement scores reveal that. They have a top 6 repertoire with a bottom 6 execution.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MelloNell said:

Watch it after some absinthe.  It will all become clear.

It's all I've watched whenever I watched the Troopers until last night. I'll never get how it works. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, bkbass98 said:

Can we just agree to have BK and Bones tie for 12th right now and save me and @ContraFart about 5 more hours of indigestion?

If Blue Knights make it, then I am super happy for them. They have a great mature sound and really taken their show to the next level. I will always be a proud Bones alum, finals or not.

• Like 2

Is Properie the snare on the right?   I wish he was back judging.  Could always count on him to be fair.  When does his son age out?

Edited by 27Socal
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MarkHornGA said:

And their content vs. achievement scores reveal that. They have a top 6 repertoire with a bottom 6 execution.

I think some of their staging got them. They seem to be clustered during some of their more difficult work, it always seemed muddled

• Like 1

Could only start at Crossmen. Here's what I got so far:

1.     Blue Stars

2.     Troopers

3.     Crossmen

4.     Blue Knights

Sorry if anyone finds this boring, but doing this is the biggest thrill in my boring life right now.

• Like 2

The tuning on those snares is just slightly different than modern snares.