DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS SEMIFINALS

Couldn’t make it until Crossmen today. Here’s what I’ve got:

1.     Colts

2.     Blue Stars

3.     Troopers

4.     Crossmen

5.     Blue Knights

Neon salmon is a color that before the season I would have said should never be seen anywhere. But Colts have made it work well and built an effective palette around it. Such a solid and enjoyable music program with lots of flair and a very solid visual. Well played Colts!

• Like 5

Alright who's the naughty moderator who decided to hide this thread way up here....   I would have been on it hours ago

1 minute ago, Vuitton said:

Couldn’t make it until Crossmen today. Here’s what I’ve got:

1.     Colts

2.     Blue Stars

3.     Troopers

4.     Crossmen

5.     Blue Knights

Crossmen 86.138
BK 87.088

Just now, lawdn said:

Neon salmon is a color that before the season I would have said should never be seen anywhere. But Colts have made it work well and built an effective palette around it. Such a solid and enjoyable music program with lots of flair and a very solid visual. Well played Colts!

This is the best I've ever seen them, and I am really happy for them. I had a friend from Jr. Scouts march there. He was a horn player (like me) and wanted to do guard (like me) so there's no way he would have made Madison with no experience so he went to Colts. I admire him for following his passion and switching. I never had the guts. He did give me a Colts show flag after '87 season. Then he marched Sky Ryders in '88 and every time I saw him during tour he would always say how they were all calling themselves the "Score Divers" because it looked like the wouldn't get in finals, but they did. Sorry, rambling.

• Like 2