My first full year show reviews!

On 8/15/2023 at 5:58 PM, Orwellian Wiress said:

Ironically, superhero movies are one of my least favorite genres. (romance is the all time lowest though) I do really like Danny Elfman's Batman theme song, that would be awesome if a corps did that. Actually that gave me a show idea: vigilante justice. Gives me Boston vibes for sure

Before Mandarins were Sacramento's darling, there was the Freelancers, and they played Danny Elfman's Batman...

Great to hear your take on the shows! Thank you for taking the time to contribute your thoughts!

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Thanks 1

On 8/17/2023 at 7:45 PM, jjeffeory said:

Before Mandarins were Sacramento's darling, there was the Freelancers, and they played Danny Elfman's Batman...

Great to hear your take on the shows! Thank you for taking the time to contribute your thoughts!

I remember this show well. Please note Remo Drums.....the best reason to NOT play drums. This drum will self destruct in 30 seconds....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I remember this show well. Please note Remo Drums.....the best reason to NOT play drums. This drum will self destruct in 30 seconds....

I still have my Remo practice pad from 6th grade concert band and it has served me well, from poor attempts at Learn The Beats to those nights where you're just in the mood to drum and your concert snare isn't a viable option at 12AM

• Like 1