Flo Streaming Schedule

Posted (edited)

Looks like they're only broadcasting Day 1 of Allentown, so we'll miss Day 2 corps like SCV, Phantom, Blue Stars, Mandarins, Troopers, and  bunch of others.  (looks Day 2/Aug 3 will be streamed, yay)

There's going to be a lot of content this season.   28+ events plus 3 days of DCI Worlds. 

Some notable early-ish events (imo):

Cincinnati, Jul 2: First time Bloo/Crown/BAC go up against each other at the same time at a streamed event. 

Broken Arrow, Jul 16: First time BD/Bloo/BAC/Crown go up against each other at the same time at a streamed event.  Phantom, Mandarins, and Cavies too.  

Denton, Jul 18: SCV goes up against a bunch of perennial top 6 corps (Bloo, BAC, Crown, Phantom) for the first time on stream in a couple years.  

Any other flo streaming events you all are looking forward to?

Edited by Lance
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, cage said:

2024 DCI Streaming Schedule

August 2 - 3 | DCI Eastern Classic

The schedule clearly says August 2 - 3

https://www.flomarching.com/events?date=2024-08-01&facets={"Streaming Source":"FloSports"}

Flo's website also shows Aug 2nd Allentown being streamed.  The 3rd shows Rochester being streamed with a rebroadcast of the Aug 2 Allentown show. 

So it also "clearly says" exactly what I posted.  

Edited by Lance

I copied mine from Flo.  I took your link and clicked on the show.  There it shows August 2-3.  I can definitely see how that is confusing.

https://www.flomarching.com/events/12211854-2024-dci-eastern-classic

• Like 1

I copied mine from flo as well.  I make a spreadsheet based on it every year to post on my fridge so I don't always have to look up shows.  There's so many nowadays.  

3 minutes ago, Lance said:

https://www.flomarching.com/events?date=2024-08-01&facets={"Streaming Source":"FloSports"}

Flo's website shows Aug 2nd Allentown being streamed.  The 3rd shows Rochester being streamed with a rebroadcast of the Aug 2 Allentown show. 

Flomarching does that. If it’s one event over multiple days it will only show the first day schedule but it streams the whole event. It did that with WGI World Championships this year as well. Even though it only said the prelims day it streamed all 3 days prelims semis and finals

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Flguardman said:

Flomarching does that. If it’s one event over multiple days it will only show the first day schedule but it streams the whole event. It did that with WGI World Championships this year as well. Even though it only said the prelims day it streamed all 3 days prelims semis and finals

That makes sense.  Glad to hear it.  I'll edit my op.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Lance said:

Looks like they're only broadcasting Day 1 of Allentown, so we'll miss Day 2 corps like SCV, Phantom, Blue Stars, Mandarins, Troopers, and  bunch of others.  (looks Day 2/Aug 3 will be streamed, yay)

There's going to be a lot of content this season.   28+ events plus 3 days of DCI Worlds. 

Some notable early-ish events (imo):

Cincinnati, Jul 2: First time Bloo/Crown/BAC go up against each other at the same time at a streamed event. 

Broken Arrow, Jul 16: First time BD/Bloo/BAC/Crown go up against each other at the same time at a streamed event.  Phantom, Mandarins, and Cavies too.  

Denton, Jul 18: SCV goes up against a bunch of perennial top 6 corps (Bloo, BAC, Crown, Phantom) for the first time on stream in a couple years.  

Any other flo streaming events you all are looking forward to?

I’ll be at the 7/2 show.  48 days away. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Flguardman said:

shocking they aren't totally clear on something.

(insert sarcasm here)

• Haha 1