FloMarching 2024

So just opening this topic for everything floMarching related for this upcoming 2024 season.  Schedules the good the bad everything.   Quick question out of the box most Flo shows have replay the day after the original show. Do the replays  include both audio and video or just video?   

11 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

So just opening this topic for everything floMarching related for this upcoming 2024 season.  Schedules the good the bad everything.   Quick question out of the box most Flo shows have replay the day after the original show. Do the replays  include both audio and video or just video?   

My experience from last year had video & audio for the replay. I think the replay is only good for 24 hours? It's not edited & comes complete with intermission, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Yes they include audios for the schedule replays the day after, beyond that, there might not be audios for some shows, or selective reps because of the copyright/Licensing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

FloMarching Radio is back too. They normally publish what will be played every week on their website. Also it appears you just have to have an account to listen. I don’t have a current subscription but it allows me to access the FloMarching Radio stream. 

Edited by Dpsouthern81
More info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2