What happened to Drum Corps Miniatures?

Remember the guy, I think his name was Forest, that did the Drum Corps Minis? What ever happened to him? I remember talking to him once and he said he was in the Marine Corps Reserves (SEMPER FI) and I seem to remember reading somewhere last year that he got deployed to the Middle East.

Does anyone know the full story or how to contact him? I can't find the website.

Thanks for any info you have.

Forrest is an officer in the Marine Reserve, and was called up a couple of years ago to serve in Macedonia. The last Psiguy heard from him, he was still over there. In the meantime, obviously, no more minis have been made, but Forrest has said that once he gets back he wants to start doing it again.

That's about all we know... :)

Mike

Hey Flammaster!!

Go to Timstomsdrums.nl and click on assessories. There's a set of Blue Devils drums so you can get an idea of what a drum corps mini looks like. They're very cool and come in most corps uni colors and styles.

I was just thinking about Forrest the other day. Can't wait till he gets back to add to my collection also.

Suz~

• 2 years later...

Just found this website to start making posts. I have restarted Drum Corps Miniatures. I had to change my web address as my other one expired while I was gone and somebody took it. Anyway the new site is www.drumcorpsminiatures.com. My e-mail address is drumcorpsminis@aol.com

I have finished the North Star "Chrome Wall" sets. I have about 200 sets of 5 each. There are some good photos on the website.

I am working on a larger wood based figure of the Cavaliers logo, "The Standing Man". An ok photo at www.myspace.com/drumcorpsminis. This is going to be the ultimate cavalier souvie. It is awesome. I am building a list of people who want to be informed when they are ready in the spring. Retail $90.00 but well worth it.

So pass the word that I am back and working on new projects. I am not making any of the old stuff yet but may once I get the word out that I am back.

Thanks

Forrest

Just found this website to start making posts. I have restarted Drum Corps Miniatures. I had to change my web address as my other one expired while I was gone and somebody took it. Anyway the new site is www.drumcorpsminiatures.com. My e-mail address is drumcorpsminis@aol.com

I have finished the North Star "Chrome Wall" sets. I have about 200 sets of 5 each. There are some good photos on the website.

I am working on a larger wood based figure of the Cavaliers logo, "The Standing Man". An ok photo at www.myspace.com/drumcorpsminis. This is going to be the ultimate cavalier souvie. It is awesome. I am building a list of people who want to be informed when they are ready in the spring. Retail $90.00 but well worth it.

So pass the word that I am back and working on new projects. I am not making any of the old stuff yet but may once I get the word out that I am back.

Thanks

Forrest

the flood gates have now opened... you will be BOMBARDED!!

Great stuff!!! Welcome back!!

Thanks

Forrest

Welcome back Forrest! I remember talking to you back in the '80s about making some of Crossmen with the capes.

Glad you are back in business now. Your posting here should increase your sales. I look forward to more figurines.

The judges had a hard time reading their forms because they were so small. The drums and brass could barely be heard, especially when the lady with the annoying voice is selling 50/50 raffle tickets.