Whatever Happened to.....

Jack Bevins from VK?

Don Pesceone (DCI)?

I saw Jack Bevins at the Long Beach and Riverside shows last summer and he looked good. Still looks the same, still Jack...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moxley's a stock broker I think...working with Jerry Seawright

Ummm, I think Mr. Seawright passed on a few years ago.

Ummm, I think Mr. Seawright passed on a few years ago.

Actually Jerry passed away in 2004....a few months after I posted that response (check the date...this thread is 2 years old)....I played with other alumni and the A and B corps at his memorial....which was also the first day the new unis were shown.

RIP Uncle Jerry

Edited by 84BDsop

Joel Alleyn (sp), Oakland Cru DM?

Rodney Goodhart?

Paul Wojtena?

John Zimny?

Jerry Boyle?

(and now just goofy stuff:)

The big "Big Apple" disk's Bridgemen used to dance on in '82?

Blue Devil's North tenor drums? (a set should be in the Smithsonian IMHO...)

Cavaliers big huge cool semi tractor and trailor from the mid 70's?

Edited by GGarrett

Scott P isn't dead - his father died a year or two ago, though. Believe he may still be a teacher in Wisconsin.

Yup. He lives in the Madison area these days. He was an avid ski jumper for much of his adult life. He was at the first Kiltie Hall of Fame Banquet in 2004 at Roma Lodge in Racine. He proclaimed our battle cry "Wea Winnea Bea Daunted" from the podium. The couple hundred folks in attendance screamed back "RIGHT". All was right with the world that evening. Scotty looks great. He has aged well.

He always looked about 16 in photos.

John Zimny?

as in Freelancer's Zimny (sp?) brothers? If so, they're both judging locally and I ran into them a couple of times this past fall

Edited by jojo

Jerry Boyle?

Last I heard Jerry, who has a distinguishing career in Crimianal justice, was a warden of a prison in the South. Talk about the inmates running the asylum b**bs

Edited by john2780

John Zimny?

as in Freelancer's Zimny (sp?) brothers? If so, they're both judging locally and I ran into them a couple of times this past fall

Yes, that's who I'm referring to. He was a GREAT D.M., really fun to watch...a showman...professional.

I didn't know him, just used to watch him, along with that great Freelancer 11 man snare line... :blink: when I was a fan in the stands.

and:

"Last I heard Jerry, who has a distinguishing career in Crimianal justice, was a warden of a prison in the South. Take about the inmates running the asylum"

WOW... not what I would have thought!... "Whut we have heyah, is FAILYAH to communicate... now get the CAHH and let's go to da STAH" LOL b**bs b**bs

(apologies to Jerry...and all you BAHSTonahs... NYUK NYUK...)

Edited by GGarrett