What Did You Do On The Bus....

Some of the "clean" stuff:

Bus football. Endzone were the bathroom in the back and the white line in the front. Rules: Rookie as the ball, play stops upon the stop of forward progress. Six "downs" to score. Every once in a while, you'd have a pass play.

1985 Suncoast: We played Drum Corps Trivia....this was when the board game came out, and was pretty popular. It sucked though, because Bob Berry had been around since the dinosaurs, and knew all the answers.

There's some not so clean stuff that I'm not going to discuss. Remember, I'm sweet & innocent.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We had a lot of fun on the busses when I marched with SAC. I cannot say what went on but it was a great time.

Blue Devil Legend smirks at my comment, and with good reason. I was never blessed with romance or even a good case of mutual lust in four years of tour. I acquired some groupie attention over the years, but that never went to the bus. My comment still holds true, but your understanding must change. I meant that what happens on the bus, stays on the bus. I was aware of other activities while bus bound, just that it never involved me, and I won't name names.

Tried to smoke the ditch weed.

Rob, are you STILL trying to find out the drum bus secrets? I told you before, I COULD tell you, but then I would have to kill you afterwards :P

Actually Sue, if you read the question again, I want to know what YOU did on the bus for those long 10-12 hour bus rides Sue.

I don't care what happened on the bus, JUST YOU!!! ;)^

Edited by Old Dutch Boy Cadet

Actually Sue, if you read the question again, I want to know what YOU did on the bus for those long 10-12 hour bus rides Sue.

I don't care what happened on the bus, JUST YOU!!! ;)^

Ahhh Rob... I didn't know you cared, but we are one in the same... my answer still stands :)

Believe it or not, the wildest bus I've ever been on wasn't in Senior corps, or Division 1, but the small D3 corps I marched with in 98. The funny thing was that I was the oldest member in the corps at 18. Go figure.

Crown's hornline bus wasn't that much fun in 99. We had a few nights were "unmentionable" things happened (Lord, the trip home from Madison was a night to remember) but for the most part, we slept. I can't imagine having enough energy for anything else.

Edited by DCImonkey