Competition results discussion

Steve, if I get some House Cup caption changes in to you today, could they be in effect for the 7/7 show that you'll post results for tonight?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time tonight, YogiBoo which had maintained an unseen dominance in the DCP-I competition, was defeated. wongbong took the field tonight in Westminster, MD to a packed house roaring with approval. The kids were extra psyched tonight after their second place finish two nights before, which had ended their undefeated streak.

The judges liked what they put out and wongbong scored 1.5pts higher than YogiBoo, which had a massive drop tonight. The crowd went absolutely nuts when the scores were announced, and as wongbong took the field a second time for their victory concert, the tears streamed down those kids faces, because they knew they had done what was thought unthinkable - unseat YogiBoo from that undefeated spot. The corps also posted the higest score of the night - 82.26.

Congratulations to YogiBoo for doing so great so far this season, and we can't wait to see how the season evens out. Keep up the great work everyone!

YogiBoo RESPECTFULLY congradulates wongbong on an outstanding job at tonight's competition. This being the first loss of the season for YogiBoo, the corps was disappointed with themselves and VOWED to do better at their next competition. An off night for the corps from Chicago, YogiBoo will be rehearsing hard over the next few days as they prepare for an onslaught of competition from Wongbong, Coldfusion, Oakland Skylarks and others. Great job to all so far!

Wow, the Amsterdam Admirals went from an 22nd place to an 8th place in less then a week!!!!!!!!!

If ever! I say you project the scores for them ;)

You'll probably be waiting quite a while Steve, the webmaster usually doesn't get the recaps up until Monday or Tuesday after the show....

DCI.org just took off the percussion 2 judge recaps from the sheet :silly:

I hope you got them into your spreadsheets last night Steve! Also, I dont believe DCM is using the 2 man rule for percussion judging. So how do you plan on coming up with a Perc Ens score for Pioneer?

Edited by bernie_VKpit