Another Stockton Review

HAHA How did this go from a review to a discussion on the vanguard yell lol. Anywhoo Vanguards show is quite impressive this yr. I also did not care too much for their show last yr (loved the battery book However). This years show is both captivating and unique. I can't wait to see them at finals. There is definitly going to be some competition this year. Keep it coming Vanguard

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't see SCV until July 3rd. Assuming they perform around 9PM, that's 16,180 minutes from now.

I am amazed that two people can attend the same show, and see two completely different things.  :rolleyes:

I'm not. Shows are so complex, so much going on , if you turn your head for five seconds you miss a lot. I don't know about anyone else, but I can watch a show ten times and still not see everything.

Glenn,

While I agree with you that we can miss some things with a head turn, that is what I would call small detail. But to come with a polar opposite opinion to the rest, one would have to turn their head the entire show. From the comments that I have read, what I observed myself, and from people I have talked to those two nights, nobody came even close to the same consensus as the original poster opinion. This would suggest to me that the original poster had a preset bias in favor of BD.

Im sure there were more than , what forty, fifty people at the show ??? You spoke to enough people to make the assumption that the majority was in favor of SCV ??? How many reviews here ?? four ? five ?? out of how many attending the show ??? Im safe in saying Im sure there plenty of people, hundreds even, that thought BD was "better" .......

~G~

This would suggest to me that the original poster had a preset bias in favor of BD.

This is rather funny. No one would ever think that I was biased for BD!!!! If you want proof please look at my posts on here. (I know I'm biased, but it isn't for BD)

Just because most people don't agree with me doesn't mean that they're right. I can compare two shows and decide which is better constructed.

Im sure there were more than , what forty, fifty people at the show ??? You spoke to enough people to make the assumption that the majority was in favor of SCV ??? How many reviews here ?? four ? five ?? out of how many attending the show ??? Im safe in saying Im sure there plenty of people, hundreds even, that thought BD was "better" .......

~G~

G,

I spoke to, and listen to enough people around me, and watched people's reactions to clearly see that SCV REALLY got the audience's attention. Now I know you are a HUGE BD fan, but clearly this night, and based on the crowds reaction, this was SCV night. No offense to your personal favorite, but the show just didn't resonate to me like SCV's did. SCV show was just more interesting to watch and listen to. I think it is too early in the season to say who is going to edge out who come finals.