Got Brigs?

FIRST !!!!!!!

Camp was great, a lot done. Taxi Driver give goosebumps - no ice pickles.

Can't wait for next camp to lern the next drill. Lerned around ~50 sets, so my brain is really soft and all bones hurt.

CU all next camp.

@Damon, got a recording of Taxi Driver and OCSky and a video. Hope to get a hand on the rest of the show.

Ask Pete to send you the ending of Barock Samba.

Oliver - it was great having you at camp this weekend. Good work jumping in the drill!!! More fun to come next weekend!!! But what's an "ice pickle"?????

Excellent camp this weekend! Everyone worked their butts off and it showed! As always, you guys ROCK!!!!! This is going to be a great summer!!!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bones hurt too...but it was a fun camp (despite how much I hate rain and wind...ugh!)

ensemble Sat. night was about as much fun as it gets!...have a good week :)

Oliver - it was great having you at camp this weekend. Good work jumping in the drill!!! More fun to come next weekend!!! But what's an "ice pickle"?????

Excellent camp this weekend! Everyone worked their butts off and it showed! As always, you guys ROCK!!!!! This is going to be a great summer!!!!

April,

that is the "Superlativ" of goosebumps.

Listening and marching "Taxi Driver" was like a flash-back. We had the Blue Devils in Germany in 2000. That year they played "Taxi Driver" and I stoud beside the field and thought to myselve, marching this tune once, has to be amazing. And here we go, 5 years later the dream comes true.

CU all next camp.

April,

that is the "Superlativ" of goosebumps.

Listening and marching "Taxi Driver" was like a flash-back. We had the Blue Devils in Germany in 2000. That year they played "Taxi Driver" and I stoud beside the field and thought to myselve, marching this tune once, has to be amazing. And here we go, 5 years later the dream comes true.

CU all next camp.

Nice one Germany! Wish I could be there with my fellow European. It's only Monday, and all the feedback I'm getting is that this camp was a GREAT one.

You lucky, lucky, barstewards. :P

Ok I fixed it!  Are you happy now??  Jeez, I can't get anything past you!  lol

Of course I'm happy now--still on post-camp buzz. :)

As for the spelling correction, I'm still likely to remind you of your "defense" you gave at the Waterfront while we're at shows in Pennsylvania...lol...

("In my defense, Ohio is much easier to spell than PA"--Evan Kleve 5/21)

^0^

See ya Saturday!