Rivals?

We won by a couple of  b**bs Y b**bs

:P

So THAT'S where all those GE points are coming from! :whistle::ph34r:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Conquistadors would like to congratulate the Potomac River Knights for beating the royal snot out of them up until now.  HOWEVER, we are not out of it yet!  Every season the corps makes a turn for the better right near the end and this season will be no different! ^0^

CONQUISTADORS!!! We have and will smother your fiery corps with our storm of music!

Edited by Percussion827

That's no way to talk about your DMs.  :P

Hey, if ya got it, flaunt it!!

Dixie Regiment is doing a mini-camp right now... 5 day break. I am not sure if that is going to help or hurt in the long run... since this isn't real, probably the later of the two.

But... Mountaineer should be meeting up with us at some shows. I and the members are personally looking forward to going face to face again with Mountaineer and their organization seeing as how our last match-up left us defeated by less than 3 tenths.

Dixie Regiment is doing a mini-camp right now... 5 day break.  I am not sure if that is going to help or hurt in the long run... since this isn't real, probably the later of the two.

But... Mountaineer should be meeting up with us at some shows.  I and the members are personally looking forward to going face to face again with Mountaineer and their organization seeing as how our last match-up left us defeated by less than 3 tenths.

In consideration of YOUR score, yes, your score will rise, simply because the way this is run, the score will rise as time passes.

In comparison to OTHER scores though, your corps will remain in relatively the same position/placement, unless of course you were to fix up your captions. A caption change is more likely to help your score then taking time off.

• 1 year later...

what no one dares take on Mystre? What do you think Shannon--we must have had some kind of rivalry left over from FDCI--reigning FDCI Champion taking on the reigning FDCP Champion? I am not scared just because I am some 20-25 odd places behind you! LOL

Yeah... bring it on Gary!!!!!

It looks like I can have VK for the live seasons too... Bill.... DO ALL SEASONS!!!!

Actually I think this thread was from DCPI-3 and I didn't start till 4. Kosmos was our rival and to some extent still is even though we are both members of FANFARE. Potomac River Knights had a small rivalry too but that lasted...... Ummm..... When Scott (not Steve :P) woke up an realized he was only dreaming PRK with high scores. ^0^

So when ever we meet, we will win IT. Because we are the defending champions and we back IT up. If your members don't know what IT is. The will discover IT soon.

^0^

IT!!! (The anti-Ni)

Edited by bssop97