• Suncoast Sound
    • SkyRyders
    • Kilties
    • Cavaliers
    • Colts (old days)
    • Crossmen
    • Others

I'm surprised no one mentioned our capes. :rolleyes:

I do feel many corps years ago had a unique identity that has been lost. Many today would argue that they "are" still different......but as of last year, too many look like the same cookie cutter uniform to me. ^_^

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ODBC - something tells me that LancerFi......I just love her!  For all the right reasons - it's all about the old school drum corps mindset!

Careful RobH - you have no idea what it is like being married to a 2-7 rifle. You can think the words HIGH MAINTENANCE - but don't ever say them outloud.

Those 2-7 guard women could cast a spell over you - like voodoo - and then you married them and obey them.

Honestly, I love my wife.......

ODBC - something tells me that LancerFi KNOWS what I think, regardless of what I post at DCP!

And I discovered that we are of different political mindsets - but doesn't matter, cuz

I just love her!  For all the right reasons - it's all about the old school drum corps mindset!

Hey Rob, Have you and Lancefi EVER met face to face?????

Edited by ODBC

I voted for VK because we had some pretty good ones over the years (1990 and 1991 were especially good in my book), but there are soooooooooooooo many others. One of my all time favorite is definitely Suncoast Sound. Freelancers as well (and that kills me to say it for obvious "rivarlry" reasons)....except for their odd experimentation in 1985.

ODBC - something tells me that LancerFi KNOWS what I think, regardless of what I post at DCP!

And I discovered that we are of different political mindsets - but doesn't matter, cuz

I just love her!  For all the right reasons - it's all about the old school drum corps mindset!

Hey Rob, you don't live that far from me.....we should get Nancy down here for a weekend so you can meet her. :blink:

I'm surprised no one mentioned our capes.  :blink:

I do feel many corps years ago had a unique identity that has been lost. Many today would argue that they "are" still different......but as of last year, too many look like the same cookie cutter uniform to me.  ^_^

I love the capes a "complete corps look"

also check out the best concert tread ?

Your Concert in 1979 and 1980 was great

and better then, the Other Corps mentioned

IMHO.....................................................

Most of the unis already mentioned are/were great but I don't think I saw a mention of the original Blue Stars uniform. They were pretty cool with the short sleeves and gautlets, white crossed belt etc. And do I need to remind you of the infamous "hot pants" colorguard?