some old corps photos

Sorry to correct you, but that is definitely Kiwanis. I marched KK in 1982 and can identify most of the snare line - starting on the right is Jeff Chubbs, Shane Morris, Scott Blandford and then I have a hard time seeing after that.

then that can't be from 1988 since the uniform is wrong.. If it is from 1982 then I have no idea what KK wore then so I wouldn't know if it was them.

I'm still stuck on the British kids in yellow and red. I believe I see the Union/Pacific Railway medallions. Which would make them the Railmen.

The yellow and red he was referring to I believe was the second pic, the red tops with the yellow cummerbunds. the bottom pic is definately railmen.

then that can't be from 1988 since the uniform is wrong.. If it is from 1982 then I have no idea what KK wore then so I wouldn't know if it was them.

Kavaliers actually wore the "Spanish Style" uniforms both 1987 and 1988. The BD uniforms in red were in 1989.

KaviesDCI88.jpg

Kavaliers actually wore the "Spanish Style" uniforms both 1987 and 1988. The BD uniforms in red were in 1989.

KaviesDCI88.jpg

KaviesDCI89.jpg

edited to add photo of 1989

The yellow and red he was referring to I believe was the second pic, the red tops with the yellow cummerbunds. the bottom pic is definately railmen.

Indeed.

Crossmen???

scan0009.jpg

Yes, that is indeed Bones in 1992, at the hit midway through Appalachian Morning. Based on the color of the sky, the photo is from Quarterfinals. The shows improved every night during the week for the corps, but I felt that Q-finals was my best individual performance.

Edited by mfrontz

Yes, that is indeed Bones in 1992, at the hit midway through Appalachian Morning. Based on the color of the sky, the photo is from Quarterfinals. The shows improved every night during the week for the corps, but I felt that Q-finals was my best individual performance.

Yes, official word from the husband is that he took this at quarters.

Corrected names under each pic!

Ok...here are some PICS!!

Please help if I'm wrong, but I think this is Bluecoats??? Not sure of year or where this was taken. The husband isn't home to help...

bluecoats.jpg

Yes this is Bluecoats in 1988 at the Bel Air, MD 4th of July Parade (part of the "Tour de Baltimore")

I think this is Troopers...unsure year...

scan0003-1.jpg

This is Troopers 1992

A little help please??? Not sure who and when???

scan0004-1.jpg

This is 1992 Kiwanis Kavaliers before they took off the black tops to reveal the red cadet jacket (we think they did Batman)

scan0005-1.jpg

This is 1992 Black Gold

scan0006-1.jpg

This is 92 Southwind

scan0007-1.jpg

This is 92 Spirit

Edited by RFPADirector