some old corps photos

Here is another, you can use the "Search Topic" at the bottom left (right above the page count) just type in the corps name you are looking for.

That is an awesome picture...

Thanks Rick. I love looking at these pictures it brings back some good memories for me! I especially love this picture of Retreat!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rickcogley/17...57594176446673/

I see one from 1986 that you have of the end of the mellophone quartet (pit picture).

Oh and the picture with you and Kathleen where you're asking who the lady on the left is? That's Karen Langston (who is now married to Michael Goff (snare in the earlier years)). And Corey is on the other side of you (with the blonde). I went to high school with Karen, she marched in 84 and was one of the people responsible for talking me into marching. Also Corey and I marched every year of drum corps together. When we marched he was a Baritone, but then he went on to march Madison after we folded and in 1988 he was in the color guard and he ended his drum corps career with a ring. Lucky guy!

Edited by Lancerlady

And Rocketman AKA Jeff Davis in one of his infamous ties at the last Kingsmen Alumni camps...

marchkamp133.jpg

Malibu, man Thank You so much. This a great help. Very good pics. :doh::doh::worthy:

Mine aren't as good as Malibu's (I had a crappy camera, and it was at dusk), but here are four from the 1979 Hamilton show:

boston79hamilton01.jpeg

boston79hamilton02.jpeg

boston79hamilton03.jpeg

boston79hamilton04.jpeg

I wish someone with better image enhancement software than I have would fix those. But maybe that's as good as it gets.

Here's another nice shot:

crusaders.jpeg

And Rocketman AKA Jeff Davis in one of his infamous ties at the last Kingsmen Alumni camps...

marchkamp133.jpg

Mike:

Was wondering when that might "haunt" me. I prefer the picture to the left.

Thanks?

RM - M12

ampssuck

Edited by Rocketman

Here's another nice shot:

crusaders.jpeg

and THIS is an awesome picture, too! (good call, Sue)

I'm sure you can tell that I always thought that uniform just kicked some major butt... :doh: Not to forget the corps itself kicked butt, too!!

It's so great that they have been one that has survived the test of time...

Thanks Rick. I love looking at these pictures it brings back some good memories for me! I especially love this picture of Retreat!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rickcogley/17...57594176446673/

I see one from 1986 that you have of the end of the mellophone quartet (pit picture).

Oh and the picture with you and Kathleen where you're asking who the lady on the left is? That's Karen Langston (who is now married to Michael Goff (snare in the earlier years)). And Corey is on the other side of you (with the blonde). I went to high school with Karen, she marched in 84 and was one of the people responsible for talking me into marching. Also Corey and I marched every year of drum corps together. When we marched he was a Baritone, but then he went on to march Madison after we folded and in 1988 he was in the color guard and he ended his drum corps career with a ring. Lucky guy!

stef,

michael goff was a soprano not a snare.

stef,

But Jimmy Goff (his older brother) played tenors :P

stef,

Oh okay... :doh: Getting old sucks! Lol... I don't know why I thought snare! :doh::worthy: