some old corps photos

As I think of it, the smallest snare drummer at the far right hand corner in the front row of the picture is Mark Baker, who can also be seen in the previous '81 Cavaliers pictures in the middle of the snare line.

UNTITLED13.jpg

OK, so aren't you to his immediate right, then??? To the left of Di Martino?

OK, so aren't you to his immediate right, then??? To the left of Di Martino?

Yeah - I'm always easy to find in the '81 line. Find the shortest guy and go one toward the middle. :P

I have shots of 82 as well, so if you're in there we'll find you too.

Next up: the Rivermen!!!

Edited by tommytimp

Give it up for Minnesota!

Rivermen, Whitewater 81:

UNTITLED34.jpg

UNTITLED35.jpg

UNTITLED36.jpg

I thought their guard was hot that year. In 82, too.

Those come later.

OMG!!! That REALLY brings back the memories. I miss these corps!!!

AWESOME photos!

Thanks. (H/T to Malibu as always.) That's the biitersweet part for me, looking at Suncoast or Defenders or Avant Garde or Argonauts photos, remembering back. But this has been a lot of fun. Going to need all y'all's help with a couple of corps I can't identify. And I'm pretty good with that stuff, too. But a couple have me stumped. Stay tuned...

Some shots from Atlanta 84 coming next!!!

Thanks. (H/T to Malibu as always.) That's the biitersweet part for me, looking at Suncoast or Defenders or Avant Garde or Argonauts photos, remembering back. But this has been a lot of fun. Going to need all y'all's help with a couple of corps I can't identify. And I'm pretty good with that stuff, too. But a couple have me stumped. Stay tuned...

Yeah thanks to Malibu! AND THANK YOU TOMMY! :rolleyes:

84 uh? I could be in some of those too...woo hoo! :)

I'm ready !! Its sad that all these corps are what made me fall in love with DCI, and this era, and these shows, and now you have put my memories to reality. I thought I had some good pics, but these ?? My God....Thanks so much.

Not to rush you in any way, because these years are the best, but might you have any 87 Scouts ??

~G~

Give it up for Minnesota!

Rivermen, Whitewater 81:

UNTITLED34.jpg

UNTITLED35.jpg

UNTITLED36.jpg

I thought their guard was hot that year. In 82, too.

Those come later.

are those tympani or steel drums in front of rivermen. They look awfully long to be tympani